Saturday, September 11, 2010

Need your vote!

I just got a new camera!  I've wanted an SLR for quite a while now and I decided it was finally time to just bite the bullet and buy one.  After doing a lot of research I decided on a Nikon D3000 D-SLR.  I am loving it so far... I'm not so much in love with the amount of money I spent on it though!  So- what better time is there to enter a photography contest.  If I win...maybe the camera will pay for itself.  I can enter 3 images... which ones do you think look the best? 



What is that thing?  It's our campus stonehenge... not quite as attractive as the real thing- but kind of fun to have around.

Here are some other shots I captured today and the haircut pictures my mother requested- hehe:)


Leaves in the nuclear reactor barracade cement planter


My office windows- notice the top of the soil testing trailor right at the bottom of the shot- opps!

Pretty flower!

Stella
Mr Carl- very grumpy about the new camera- all his shots look just like this!
Ta-dah- the back is real short.  I still need to mail off my ponytail to Wigs for Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment